What’s in Reports?¶
Testomato provides in-depth Reports for monitoring your projects. We collect data that gives you more insight to help you find the reason behind errors on your website.
Here’s a quick guide to our Reports and how to navigate them.
Reports are split into 6 sections:
- Number of Issues - The number of problems found on your website.
- Issue Type Frequency - The frequency of different errors found.
- Issue Duration - The time it took for an issue to be resolved.
- Uptime Percentage - The uptime percentage of your website for the following: OK, TIMEOUT, or ERROR.
- Response Timing - The amount of time it took for each phase of a page to load.
- Issues Timeline - A timeline showing when and where issues occurred.
You can select a predefined date range or set your own custom range to see data for different time periods in your reports.
Predefined date ranges include:
- Today - Data available for the selected calendar date.
- Yesterday - Data for the previous calendar date.
- This Week - Data available from Monday up until the current calendar date.
- Last Week - Data for Monday through Sunday of the previous calendar week.
- This Month - Data available from the first day of the month through the current date.
- Last Month - Data from the first to the last day of the previous calendar month.