You can easily share your projects with other users, just open chosen project and click to Share Project button:
Testomato have follow default roles, which means they have permissions that cannot be modified.
- Project Admin
- Project Developer
- Project Guest
You can also add new role:
Here is a short list of the permissions for:
- View results - User can view the results of a project’s test.
- Run tests - User can set up and run project tests.
- Edit tests - User can edit test configurations.
- Edit settings - User can edit a project’s name and its testing intervals.
- Manage users - User can add new users to projects.
- API key - User has full access to the project’s API key.