You can visit Add Project page or Click +Add project in the top left corner.
- Enter homepage URL
- Click Create project. Your new project will be created and added to your main dashboard.
You can create multiple projects at once by putting each new URL on a separate line.
Pre-configured Pages Check¶
- The first check we add to the suite is your homepage (this is taken from the URL you add as your project).
- Then, Testomato analyzes your home page and ignores any links that take you away from this website (e.g. social links).
- Next, we sort links by the length of the link text (e.g. About, Contact, Buy, etc.). We take the 8 shortest and add them to your dashboard with basic configuration.
- We then add 3 more checks automatically: * 404 Not Found Error * Favicon * robots.txt
- Finally, we create unconfigured checks for any forms we find on your homepage. These checks will appear as gray boxes in your project dashboard.